Mar. 25, 2020
Many friends don't know much about welded wire mesh. Here, our gutter guard supplier will give our friends a comprehensive introduction to the use of welded wire mesh.
Stainless steel welded wire mesh is widely used in industry, agriculture, construction, transportation, mining and other industries. Such as machine protective covers, animal and animal fences, flower and tree fences, window fences, aisle fences, poultry cages, egg baskets and home office food baskets, paper baskets and decoration. Mainly used for general building exterior walls, cast concrete, high-rise residences, etc., plays an important structural role in the insulation system. During construction, the hot-dip galvanized welded grid polystyrene board is placed inside the outer wall outer mold to be cast The outer insulation board and the wall survive once, and the insulation board and the wall are integrated into one after the mold is removed. It can be said that welded wire mesh has a wide range of uses, from engineering construction to small breeding and planting.
Stainless steel welded wire mesh china is welded with low carbon steel wire. After different surface treatments (galvanized, PVC, etc.), it can be processed into hot-dip galvanized welded wire mesh, cold-galvanized welded wire mesh, and dip plastic. Welded wire mesh.
Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh
Specific uses of welded wire mesh:
1. In the construction industry, most of the small wire welded meshes are used for wall insulation and crack prevention projects. The inner (outer) wall plastering hanging nets are mostly used with a wire diameter of 0.3-0.9mm, and the mesh is 1/2, 3/4, 1, 2 inches. Wire warp for inner wall insulation welded wire mesh: 0.3-0.5mm, wire diameter for outer wall insulation: 0.5-0.7mm. Welded wire mesh for wall plastering, welded wire mesh for wall, welded wire mesh for floor heating, and welded wire mesh for floor heating
2. In the breeding industry, foxes, minks, chickens, ducks, rabbits, pigeons, and other poultry breeders are used for housing. Most of them use 2mm wire diameter and 1 inch mesh. Special specifications can be customized.
Welded wire mesh for breeding: Welded wire mesh breeding application, surface spray-treated to prevent oxidation and rust
Welding nets for breeding: Welding nets for breeding cages, made into cages according to different animals, poultry can be customized
3. For agriculture and crop sheds, use a welded wire netting circle to put corn, commonly known as corn netting, which has good ventilation performance and saves area. The wire diameter is relatively thick.
4. Industrial factory for filtering and isolating fences.
5. Transportation industry, construction on both sides of highways and roads, dip welding wire mesh and other accessories, welding wire fences, etc.
6, steel structure industry, mainly set off insulation cotton, used for roof insulation, commonly used 1, 2 inch mesh, wire diameter of about 1mm, 1.2-1.5 meters wide.
7, rockery project, municipal landscape, rockery plastic stone plastering, mostly using 6mm mesh coal support net.
There are many uses for welded wire meshes, and the space is limited. If you want to know more about whether welded wire meshes can meet your needs, you can contact us at any time. We are a manufacturer of welded wire meshes and will provide you with professional services.